Crops and animal production, hunting and related service activities
More than 250 employees
Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad (“KLK”) is a company incorporated in Malaysia and listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad with a market capitalisation of approximately RM24.931 billion at the end of September 2019.
We strive to emerge as a global force in the plantations and oleochemical arena and to continue building on the Group’s century old legacy of excellence by:
- Offering quality products and services at competitive prices.
- Being a good and responsible corporate citizen.
- Earning a fair return on investments.
- Maintaining steady dividend payments and adequate dividend cover.
- Sustaining growth through re-investment of retained profits.
- Maintaining a high standard of business ethics and practices.
- Fulfilling our social responsibilities in the community in which we operate.
At KLK, we have a workforce of over 35,000 people worldwide supporting our various operations and businesses and we believe that our employees are of paramount importance to our business sustainability. Because we know that our Company is only as good as the people who work for it, we put a great deal of emphasis on our human resources. Therefore, we hire people who are dynamic and share our vision and values.
KLK offers a wide spectrum of career choices and requires various competencies as we have diverse operation activities with plantation being our core business.